Friday, May 22, 2015

Confirmands of 2015!

I am so very proud of my final Confirmation class at Calvary UMC in Brownsburg.

They are a wonder!  Smart, inquisitive, funny, passionate, eager, and amazing describe these students.  There are a lot of leaders in this group too.

We've been especially in awe of Joe who has enjoyed our class this year.  What fun it was to shower him with all sorts of simple to silly gifts as a tangible way to honor how he showed us the unconditional love and grace of our God in Christ Jesus!


On retreat Joe curled up on my lap... so I was able to take this 'selfie' with him!


This was also my last creek baptism at Calvary.  My, Oh, My was it a COLD baptism! We did not dally in the waters long because the temperatures were so frigid.  But I am thrilled that we were able to make Leah's request happen.

Thanks be to God for these new disciples, their families and our amazing mentors!

With this class- I was blessed to participate in 239 Confirmand's lives while serving at Calvary UMC in Brownsburg. Indeed, to God be the glory!

Alleluia and Amen.

No comments: