Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Amazing Staff at the Reservior

Check out these amazingly talented, servant leaders who give generously of themselves, their time, their talent all for the wonderful work of Christ's church!

I am so proud of these colleagues!

Thank you for a glorious luncheon at Rick's Cafe Boatyard today to wish me well and send me off into the new, wild adventures to come!  At a restaurant on the reservoir made perfect sentence to me as a send off party!  These folks have been a wellspring of encouragement, laughs, and good times in spite of all the crazy ministry, nutty lives and wild adventures we have done together.

I am so glad these folks get my weird humor because they seemed to enjoyed my little 'token' gifts of goodbye... Christmas ornaments... some silly, others sentimental, and some simply because they reminded me of their favorite food or hobby!

I shall miss this team.  But, as I told them, I will them most at Christmas!  Celebrating our Savior's birth while ushering in a new year of brightness and boldness.

In the words of the tiny Tim, "God bless you- Mark, Trevor, Shellody, Kem, Tonya, Lori, Todd, Jennifer, Andrew (Holly & Mark, Brent, and Leanne) in other words, everyone!"

No comments: