Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Winter Weary

My competitive nature has been appeased because we have had our snowiest winter on record in Central Indiana!  But my flip-flop-wearing-summer-lovin' self is at a loss without her Mustang convertible.

I actually uncovered the car last week.  Just opening the door with the smell of leather wafting in the air, I sat in the front seat.  Immediately my frozen soul began to melt.  Ah!

Weary of winter that is me...

Add to the snowy weather the past three weeks my husband and I have traded germs, colds, congestion, fevers, and overall "ick".  I am now sick of the ick.

So after more medication, spraying Lysol all over the house, and resting I am in recovery... hoping and hoping for Spring and with her return- health & wellness.

Come on Spring!

No comments: