Thursday, November 21, 2013

Gratitude Journal: My New App of Choice


During this season of thanks-living, I thought I would share my latest addiction: my new iPhone app; My Gratitude Journal by Happy Tapper.

Finally, something spiritual to do with my iPhone!

Over a month ago my search began for another way to express my writing and my gratitude.  This little app has been a lovely joy!  Everyone morning at 9:30 am I am sent a reminder buzz to write in my journal of gratitude.

Some days my list is longer than others.  And I can even search to entries with a key word of theme.  Gosh- I can even give that day's entry a star code!

We practice gratitude at our house because we understand that our God is a GIVER!  And when I leave in the space of gratefulness- life seems so much more smooth and filled with contentment.

No comments: