Thursday, December 2, 2010

Adventing, we go!

With Advent full speed ahead, the Tooth Fairy paid us a visit last night. Her visit was timely and important because now my daughter has even more cash to buy me a really nice present from the dollar store to go with her homemade present from kindergarten! I just may get that plastic back scratcher I've been eyeing since Mother's Day.

The Tooth Fairy's arrival does indeed affirm our household's belief in Santa, Easter Bunny, and leprechons. (Did I mention my husband's family are firmly committed to their Irish roots?) We do not, however, practice homage to the Great Pumpkin. We leave that to Linus.

Along with a Barbie Camper and Easy Bake Oven, our daughter wants her two front teeth for Christmas! I am sure Santa can supply a couple of those gift wrapped, but not the teeth part.

Don't you just love the holidays!

No comments: