Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Day Before, the Day Before Christmas

Happy day before the 'day before' Christmas!

We have one birthday gift left to buy and a few gifts to wrap- and we're ready for the Party! Woo hoo!

Our preschooler can barely contain her excitement... Secretly, I have sorted through her toys and boxed many up... making room for Santa's gifts as well as those from the family.

She and her Daddy are supposedly spending today (while I am at work) doing some 'elf' sorts of things. She has kept her Daddy's gift a secret- that girl can hold a confidence! And she has not told me a word about my gifts...impressive.

Expect many blogs tomorrow night- inbetween worship and what not... I'll have nothing better to do (except vaccuum) and write thank you notes as the night wears on and on and on...

Merry, merry to you all! See you in the world of blogs or worship! Either will be Merry!

No comments: