Friday, September 25, 2009

Weird Does Me Good

Weird day. Ever had such a odd collection of moments in one day that all you could say was, "That was weird?!" That is my today.

Meetings, conversations, writing, Fish Fry preparations, weather, Pumpkin Patch arrival, salary planning for 2010, emails, correspondence, worship planning, casserole deliveries, helping folks with their rent, watching a great movie on Africa, and prayer my mother in law's chemotherapy start- these are just a few of the moments in my day. And that doesn't even touch the housework that awaits me at home tonight!

Actually, at the moment I am taking a break from pounding the keyboard for words and banging my brain for more ideas on the book Todd and I are writing together. Whew. It is one thing to write for pleasure- and another thing for an editorial audience. Yikes. If you see me at Walmart dazed and confused, now you know the reason why. I shall get my chapters done, Todd, I promise!

But the most important thing is- fish! Right?!

No comments: