Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Summer Goals

I am a goal oriented person. In fact, if I do not make myself write down my goals for the year, quarter or decade then I wander around lost and bereft. Or something a little less dramatic than that.

This summer was no exception to the goal writing. Last night I pulled out my goal sheet and low and behold I can mark out 'completion' on three out of four goals! Whoo hoo! Scrapbooking projects- done. Upperroom devotion submissions- done. Reading list- done. Other creative writing projects- not done. Currently, I am at 75% completion.

Here is the curious thing- when does summer really end? At the start of school? At Fall Break? At the fall equinox (September 22)? So, technically, I could still make 100% if I get my rear in gear and start writing creatively... hmmm... the official start to autumn is only 4 weeks away- doable, as they say.

No comments: