Thursday, December 12, 2019

12 Days

Traditionally and historically, the lyrics of the Twelve Days of Christmas carol were 'coded' to tell the story of God's work in the world through the birth of Jesus.

Well, after working through the 'peak season' of holiday on-line shopping via my little part time gig at an Amazon Fulfillment Center... I wrote my version of this little ditty.  Enjoy!

Hint- there is no hidden meaning... only a little fun about the uniqueness and quirkiness of my job which really speaks to how we buy anything and everything from online stores.

"Twelve Days of Peak"

On the twelfth day of peak
Michelle picked at Amazon for me:

12 cans of Pedigree dog food
11 Burt's Bees lip balms
10 pairs of Zombie hands
9 Frozen II toy dolls
8 quarts of 5W30 motor oil
7 reusable sandwich bags
6 Star Wars Lego sets
5 stainless steel straws
4 vegan ladies' hand bags
3 His and Hers Holiday oven mitts
2 pairs of hunting boots
and 1 Make American Great Again baseball hat

No comments: