Monday, November 23, 2015

My Thankful List

Every year my gratitude list grows and grows.  And, I suppose, that is a very good thing.  Generosity begets generosity.

This Thanksgiving our traditions have been re-arranged because we live in a different community, but my hearts overflows with gratitude for the variety of blessings I enjoy.

Here is my list (hope you make your list too):

  1. Beautiful, safe haven to call home and find refreshment and renewal.
  2. Loving, kind family of three (plus dog and fish who keep having babies.
  3. Health of mind, body and spirit (although I am very glad to have a new gym membership.)
  4. Hope, I have hope because I know Jesus, and he is my hope.
  5. Congregation in which to learn how to grow into a more generous, loving pastoral leader.
  6. My husband's job provides him with challenge, and blessing.
  7. My kiddo's tenacity to conquer her tough homework.
  8. My extended family and friends whom I miss dearly.
  9. The wonder of Facebook because it does help me stay in touch with people.
  10. Colleagues who are loving, supportive, and encouraging.
  11. My BFF whose power lunches always give me a boost.
  12. The privilege of witnessing how God's spirit grows within people to move them to be and do more than they ever imagined!
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: