Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Artistic Gifts?!

The art before you, I have no doubt, represents a new and up-n-coming artistic era which will wildly, rapidly gain the attention of art critics and historians for years to come.

It is genius on canvas, really.

Even though I was a music major in college and had roommate who minored in art history, my confidence in this art stems from another source.

I am the mother of the artist.

This alone makes me an authority.  Doesn't it?!

Prokofiev's Russian Overture inspired my young artist.  Can't you tell!?  I can, but I am the MOTHER!  :)

There is a shortage of artistic drawing talent in me.  I can only draw stick figures and swirls, but that is about it.  Apparently, this gene did not pass to my offspring, which proves, again, there is a genius living at my house.  A sweet, artistic genius!

Join me in celebrating that my daughter's art will represent her school in the 2015 Symphony in Color competition.  http://www.indianapolissymphony.org/education/teachers/symphonyincolor.aspx


No comments: