Friday, October 18, 2013

Not on Fall Break!

Not to do on this fall break:
  • clean up a foul doggie mess after my pooch had a seizure in his kennel while everyone is away for the day
  • dust our house
  • anything related to laundry
  • rush around town looking for the last minute items needed for a homework project!
  • anything homework related
  • get up early (on purpose or by accident because the dog itches himself LOUDLY)
  • solve problems that I did not create and are related to someone's poor use of the brain power God gave them  (I have enough trouble re-solving my stupidness!)
Best things to do:
  • go to a haunted house and act not-scared
  • eat fresh apples with caramel on them
  • have a special anniversary date with my spouse
  • surprise my husband with his birthday goodies
  • sleep in
  • avoid anything related to the above list
  • maybe even walk a labyrinth or two!

No comments: